Today’s dynamic communication marketplace requires much more visual communication material than ever before. Individuals in creative arts, PR, communication, NGO sector and related fields have a need to sharpen and/or acquire considerable video, photography and design skills for daily application in visual communication.
The rapid rise of online media has also multiplied the need for video, photos and graphics in everyday audience engagements.
Since 2013, we have conducted flexible programmes to learn practical skills in digital photography. Under our structured learning schedule, we promise small and manageable classes, availability of learning materials, specialized teachers for various lessons, interactive sessions and rich customized tutorials.
PhotoKenya Learning Programmes
- 13 week Beginner Course: Tuesday evening or Saturday morning classes.
- Flexible personalized classes for those on busy schedules
- Bi-monthly workshops at our studio
- Customized programmes for institutions/companies
- Regular portfolio reviews every 2 weeks at our studio